Saturday, June 22, 2013

Summer Vacation!

Hey, guys!  Sorry I haven't been writing lately, but anyway it's: SUMMER VATCATION!  My babysitter's name is Clare.  She's only been babysitting John and I for 7(a week)days.  That's because she went on vacation to Spain and France for 12 days (counting the weekends).  For all the days she has been babysitting for John and I, I learned that Clare is: fun, smart, active, nice, she's really tall, a wonderful baker, she's a cross-country runner, she loves to read and much, much, more!  My new babysitter's name is Britney.  Britney is just like Clare, fun, active, nice, tall, wonderful baker, (she's not a cross-country runner though), and she loves to read.  We play board games, we go on the trampoline, Clare(or Britney) and I do crafts together, we also go to the pool, the park, Mc T's, and the library.  All those things are really fun.  this is going to be a wonderful summer!     

MMMMM!!!! Chocolate - My Favorite!

6 comments:

Jackie Endle said...

Sounds like you are really enjoying your summer! Your babysitters seem to have all kinds of fun activities planned! Hope to see you soon kiddo!

Mrs. Endle :)

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you and John are going to be very busy this summer. Glad you like those new CHILDsitters.

Zoey said...

Yup! Hope I see you soon too!

Zoey said...

We are pretty busy....I wonder why they call them babysitters because I'm a child not a baby(just like you said):)

Britney said...

I do run cross country!silly girl:p

Zoey said...

ohh....Sorry, you didn`t tell me:)