Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Poems and Short Stories

Today I am going to write some poems and short stories I wrote or heard before.
My Favorite Foods
By: Zoey Schmidtknecht 
Peanut Butter and jam,
Eggs and ham,
Milk and toast,
and potatoes and roast
These are the things that I like most.

The Latest Thing 
By: Anonymous 
Tom lay on the floor watching TV.  "Be the first in your neighborhood to have one!" The voice on the commercial cried." It's the latest thing in video games!  You'll have hours and hours of fun-no more boring afternoons!  Look for it wherever video games are sold!  Don't wait!  These are selling out fast!"
Tom sighed.  He was saving his money, but this game is so expensive-he'd never have enough.  "One day I'll be rich." he thought, "and I'll never have to wish for anything again".

To Be Continued.....  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice poem Zoey!

Zoey said...

Thanks! I love the FAVORITE FOODS poem by yours truly, and it's also true.